We've set up this space to keep track of this, the biggest project we've put together. We started planning in early March for a Fall wedding, nearly 7 months to plan and pull off this shindig!
We're actually having two-one for family and the other for friends. While both are for people we love we recognize that some things that would be fun for one group, might be less fun for the other group so we split them up! And this means the planning, etc. is double in some aspects. We'll do our best to update here on the entire wedding, each of its aspects and the whole event together.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

And then there were two

A few days ago I posted the Saga of the Ring. In it I explained the ongoing story of my engagement ring. I ended that post by saying I was wearing the skulls ring, the pre-interim engagement ring that would let me try the size for a few days before committing to the size for the wedding band.

Today the mailperson brought us another package (after the sewing form already arrived) and this package contained the interim ring. It's beautiful, and unusually cut. It has an onyx and a tiny little diamond set in white gold. I love it.
I moved the skulls over to my right hand and am wearing the onyx one on my ring finger.
They are making me smile

Pictures? Sure!



The Onyx and diamond ring. I love the unusual cut of the stones and the setting.







The skulls. I love how mischievous they look. They have itty bitty onyx crumbs in the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment