We've set up this space to keep track of this, the biggest project we've put together. We started planning in early March for a Fall wedding, nearly 7 months to plan and pull off this shindig!
We're actually having two-one for family and the other for friends. While both are for people we love we recognize that some things that would be fun for one group, might be less fun for the other group so we split them up! And this means the planning, etc. is double in some aspects. We'll do our best to update here on the entire wedding, each of its aspects and the whole event together.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

16 days!

Wowee! We have 16 days left before Wedding Event I!
We just returned from Burning Man and so now wedding planning is getting into high gear again (oh, and of course, catching up on work, email, etc. dealing with kids, groceries, lifestuff and such. Must remember to sleep!).
The big pieces are done and now we are on to the many many littler details we still need to finish. Last night I realized I am running myself ragged listing things mentally to myself, over and over. The result? An actual list, with a time line!
Things left to do include
Finishing the favors
finishing the center pieces
Finish getting the kids outfits together
Finish prettifying the yard (my dad's helping with that and doing a great job of it)
Get beverages
Finish setting up lighting in the yard
Make seating chart for Wedding Event II
Finalize ceremony text
Finalize Vows (oh yeah...)
Finalize things with photographer
Do the corset handover with the lovely lady who's making them for me

I'm sure there are more, but yeah, that's what I remember (the actual list is at home, I'm at work. eh)
Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment