We've set up this space to keep track of this, the biggest project we've put together. We started planning in early March for a Fall wedding, nearly 7 months to plan and pull off this shindig!
We're actually having two-one for family and the other for friends. While both are for people we love we recognize that some things that would be fun for one group, might be less fun for the other group so we split them up! And this means the planning, etc. is double in some aspects. We'll do our best to update here on the entire wedding, each of its aspects and the whole event together.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 days to go!

This morning, an hour before my alarm was set to go off, my eyes popped open, and refused to close again.

We have 2 days until Wedding Event I, and now I am getting nervous.
Everything's actually going ok (knock on wood, etc.), but I'm still nervous.
We still have a bunch of little things, and not so little things to do. Thankfully, I do not have to go to work tomorrow.

I know they'll all get done, though, and we have people stepping up to help us.
That's helping, and you know what else? I've decided to take tonight off! That's right, I am going out. I am putting on my stompy boots and going out to an industrial music club in San Francisco.

Stompstompstomp!

Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment