We've set up this space to keep track of this, the biggest project we've put together. We started planning in early March for a Fall wedding, nearly 7 months to plan and pull off this shindig!
We're actually having two-one for family and the other for friends. While both are for people we love we recognize that some things that would be fun for one group, might be less fun for the other group so we split them up! And this means the planning, etc. is double in some aspects. We'll do our best to update here on the entire wedding, each of its aspects and the whole event together.

Monday, September 27, 2010

We did it!
Wedding Event I went off without a hitch! Everything went according to plan, and everybody got along wonderfully. We had people who met for the first time at the wedding and the energy was good. There were chatting and laughter. The food was good. Our officiant and best man did a superb job, as did my cousin who was my point person. My daughters were great as my bridesmaids. We got so much help from everybody! it made us feel very well loved.
Some pics taken by our best man:
Our tables:

I made the center pieces and my Lucille and Robin put it together the morning of.

The bride and groom:


There are tons more pictures floating around; We hafta go through them and figure things out. And then pro pics will be ready in about a month.
Now onto Wedding Event II
And I'll write a full-fledged post soon!
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment