We've set up this space to keep track of this, the biggest project we've put together. We started planning in early March for a Fall wedding, nearly 7 months to plan and pull off this shindig!
We're actually having two-one for family and the other for friends. While both are for people we love we recognize that some things that would be fun for one group, might be less fun for the other group so we split them up! And this means the planning, etc. is double in some aspects. We'll do our best to update here on the entire wedding, each of its aspects and the whole event together.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mah outfit, let me show you it!

Actually this is only partial outfit. It lacks the boots and my accessories, and the shrug, but, well, it's what I got right now.


The colors look a bit wonky, because it was in artificial light, but you all know the color of the corset, and that gives yo a good idea about the rest.
Not included: boots, shrug, hair fascinator and little crystals strewn through my hair. If I put the whole thing on again before the wedding (4 more days!!), I'll take pictures.

I am so very excited about this!

In related news: In-laws are here. I had a previous agreement to go with my parents to dinner tonight. AJ decided, unbeknownst to me, to take his parents to dinner tonight, at the same place. Impromptu meeting of the in-laws! We only found out about the plans 30 minutes before dinner. It went well!

In further related news: my cousin, who's a close friend and my designated helper, also arrived in town today. She is staying with my parents. We are meeting for tea tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow, officiant and best man arrive in town. The next day: everybody else. That night my sis-in-law and mom are throwing a dinner for all who will be in town and the next day....wheee! mawwige!

No comments:

Post a Comment